Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ProBook x360 435 G7

Hi,

i updated my ProBook to Windows 11 and the Battery charges over 80%, although the BIOS option is set to Maximal Battery Health.

I have the latest Firmware installed. But under Win 10. Should i reinstall the Firmware under Win 11?

Is this a Problem with Win 11 or with my ProBook?

Best regards

Becksy82

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello

Maximize Battery Health means charge up to 80% in order to let the battery last more years.

bye

HP Recommended

But since i use Win 11, the batterie charges, with active Maximize Battery Health option, over 80%.

HP Recommended

Hello

sorry I didn't read "over" . it should stop at 80%.

do you already have latest BIOS version ?

could you post a picture of the Battery Health Manager BIOS setting ?

bye

HP Recommended

Hi,

yes i reinstalled with Win 11 the lastest Bios and the latest HP Battery Health Manager BIOS Setting Update.IMG_20211012_184649[1].jpg

HP Recommended

Hello

I see. I don't have ProBook x360 435 G7 but I will see what happens with a 648 G8 where I installed Windows 11.

bye

HP Recommended

Thank You.

I think, that the "HP Battery Health Manager BIOS Setting Update" needs an update for Win 11.

HP Recommended

Hello

BIOS update happens every 3 months , so you can try in few months.

bye

HP Recommended

Hi,

The HP Battery Health Manager BIOS Setting Update doesnt have an ordinary updatecycle. The last update ist from 20. Nov. 2020.

HP Recommended

Hello

I mean BIOS version 01.06.00 Rhttps://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp132501-133000/sp132995.exe

released in September 2021

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.