1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Binary BIOS File (*.bin) needed

HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 820 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hy,

The BIOS of my HP 820 G3 notebook seems to be corrupted, the notebook doesn't boot, trying to enter BIOS ends up in a black screen. ( Restoring BIOS doesn't work because I'm not able to boot from USB, ... )

Can anyone support me with a original HP Elitebook 820 G3 BIOS Binary file, so I can flash the chip ( I'll use external hardware for this ). On the official support page there are only *.exe files ( I can't use them in combination with "flashrom" ).

HP Helpdesk suggested a complete exchange of the mainboard, I think this will be the "last" and most expensive opportunity, before I do this I'll try to (re)flash the BIOS myself.

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation