Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre X360 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. In on of our businesses a laptop ( spectre X360 G2 ) has a big crack in it.

It is out of warrenty and called with HP Netherlands but have not recieved a quote of how much it will cost us.

Any idea how much it will be ?

thanks 

Arjan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Here is the Service manual:

Manual

You have the QHD panel:

13.3-in, QHD, WLED, BrightView (2560×1440), UWVA, 2.55-mm display assembly 828823-001

The part is 690 Euros and I suspect labor is going to be another 150-200 Euros. The link to the part is actual, I cannot really speak for repair costs in the Netherlands as I live in the USA but that is what it would cost here. 

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=268DFC8B59F74FFCB1B5E1257C271F55&SearchIn=P...

There are other options. Might be able to find it on eBay in UK or Germany for substantially less. 

Post back with any other questions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It will not be inexpensive but in order to say with any precision we need the full model number. The cost of a replacement screen in part depends on the resolution of the screen, whether it is touch or not, etc. 

HP Recommended

Hi Huffer,

The product number is : v1b04ea and its a 13.3 inch touch screen.

Thanks !

HP Recommended

Here is the Service manual:

Manual

You have the QHD panel:

13.3-in, QHD, WLED, BrightView (2560×1440), UWVA, 2.55-mm display assembly 828823-001

The part is 690 Euros and I suspect labor is going to be another 150-200 Euros. The link to the part is actual, I cannot really speak for repair costs in the Netherlands as I live in the USA but that is what it would cost here. 

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=268DFC8B59F74FFCB1B5E1257C271F55&SearchIn=P...

There are other options. Might be able to find it on eBay in UK or Germany for substantially less. 

Post back with any other questions.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.