Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Elitebook 87702
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I am updating my elitebook 8770w equipment, I already raised the memory to the maximum but I want to change the GPU, I see that there are different models of Quadro, k4000 or m4000m, etc, but I am not sure if they will work with my motherboard. Can you help me not to buy something that does not work, thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

That is super old, not worth spending any money on.

HP Recommended

Although it is an old model, this model meets the needs of many users, the only thing that limits it is the video, whether or not you spend on changing the GPU is not a problem, when it is the correct GPU, I appreciate your comment but it does not come to the case. Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.