cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mickdon2k
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Computer not booting... Cannot even get to bios or post help!!!

HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15 G3 Mobile Workstation

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I got a used g3 on ebay. I loved the specs and its capabilities; however when i got it from ups, i noticed that while it was hot, it didn't turn on. I checked around the house and found a charger i tried out to no avail. Upon further observation, i noticed that the charge i was using was a 60watts and i needed a 150watts. Ok, i asked around but couldn't see any store around here with a 150 watts charger thus i was forced to order one on ebay. when it finally came i plugged the adapter to the laptop and the only thing that happens is that the power button and caplock keeps blinking. nothing else, no fan movement, no keyboard, just a blinking power button and capslock. 

i opened the laptop, unplugged the battery, and unseated the ram. Coupled it back and still nothing. 

ANy help will be highly appreciated thanks folks 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation