Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-21-2019 03:35 AM
I´ve got a problem with my 2 years old convertible.
When i try to shut down the notebook or put it into energy saving mode (or he goes into energy saving mode himself after a while), he shuts down briefly and then reboots 3 seconds later.
Only pressing the power switch for a longer period of time leads to success.
I have already tried many things:
1. completely reboot Windows 10 and erase all data.
2. switching off the quick start option in the energy options
3. the option that the PC should restart in case of system errors is switched off.
4. checked the PC with sfc /scannow
5. the option of waking up is switched off on the network adapter.
Meanwhile I am a bit perplexed. Maybe one of you has had a similar problem or an idea what else I could do. Unfortunately, the warranty expired a little over 2 years ago. That's bad luck!
I would be happy to get an answer!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community