cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Carlom13
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Dragonfly Elitebook missing leather sleeve in box

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook Dragonfly
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does anyone know if the Dragonfly notebook is to have a leather sleeve as many reveiwers show it but it doesnt seem to be in the unit that I have purchased.     

Being the higher spec model of i7 with sureview and 512gb hard drive, you would think it would come with a high priced laptop.   

This review shows it coming with the unit (as well a few others do also).    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0muI1HMvkU   

2 REPLIES 2
Computerxmen
6 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does anyone know the answer? All review videos showcase a pen and leather sleeve. Just spent over $2500 on this, and Im just like.... Wheres the leather case??? And the pen??? Thats like 50% of the reason why I bought it...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Martin_Makel
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The pen has to be bought separately, but the sleeve should be provided (I also didn't receive it).

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation