Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-27-2021 03:58 AM - edited 11-27-2021 04:00 AM
So I sent my laptop to HP earlier this month for warranty repair and it was sent back to me via Fedex. It was delivered at 1:49pm on November 23, 2021 to the wrong address and it was signed by someone else that wasn't me. Both my roommate and I were at work at that time. Plus in the Fedex confirmation email, the address it was delivered was not the same as my home address that was listed in shipment details. I have contacted Fedex about the situation and they started an investigation. Afterwards, I received instructions on November 25, 2021 from Fedex via text message that if my package has not been located by 9:42pm on November 26, 2021, then I have to contact HP to initiate lost package procedures with Fedex. Therefore, I need to speak to a representative from HP for my lost package. Thanks.
11-27-2021 09:14 AM
Request for Review
- I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community