Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-07-2020 09:45 AM
I've got a defective HP product and I cannot get through to support. I am getting passed from pillar to post. I am at the point where I just want a refund, but I cannot get hold of anyone to do this. And the online support service just constantly tells me it is unavailable. anyone got any tips?
09-07-2020 09:55 AM
Request for Review
- I will submit a request that someone review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community