cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 3
21 13 3 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP 250 G1 Bluetooth resets connection after 5sec-5min.

HP Recommended
Example: HP 250 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i needs some help

I have tried to install drivers for Bluetooth on my mom's <) notebook HP 250 G1 (used right drivers from official HP page for G1 generation).

Drivers to BT i have tried:

1.Ralink bluetooth driver (manually), windows 7 or 8 driver have the same package name (.exe)

2.Automatically and basically installed Mediatek bluetooth driver from Microsoft

Warning: i have Ralink, not realtek or others!

Problem: 

After connecting my BT headphones - bluetooth after 5s to 5m going to reset connection way. In windows panel i see that the headphones are connected, but the headphones themselves squeak that NO. 

After connecting my BT speaker JBL GO 2 im getting creepy sound always.

MY PHONE connecting correctly. 

HELP! 

For an example, on my HP Probook 6560B bluetooth basically installed from Microsoft works ALWAYS good.

Headphones, all things working super.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
Level 3
21 13 3 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

They could not help me on other resources. I decided to just put the bluetooth very cheap usb keychain and everything works.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation