Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-10-2020 12:26 PM
I have spent ALOT of my own time trying to figure out how to get my Spectre serviced through the 3 year accidental damage CarePack I purchased. Registering, disputing, remaining on hold but not reaching anyone nor being told how long I may have to wait. I am beginning to get very frustrated.
08-10-2020 02:43 PM
Request for an Assist
- I will submit a request that someone take a look at your question / concern.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response using this method is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
For those reading
Normally you can get the Care Pack information and help you need here:
Care Pack - Optional Coverage Plans
Select Region (top right) > Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your device
- Care Pack Overview (Scroll down > view / find phone contact number)
- Care Pack Central
- Care Pack Services Definitions
- HP Consumer Services (Care Pack and Service Purchase Information)
If you already have a Warranty, you might be able to check the details here:
NOTE: If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to
check single or multiple devices.
- If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page or at the bottom (click Flag)
- Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
- Enter the Serial Number and Country for one or more devices / systems to be checked
- Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
- Click Submit (at bottom of list entries)
- When the page opens, Click View Details
NOTE: The online database results do not impact the actual contract.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community