Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EliteBook 1050 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Fellas

We have a very strange Problem. Last week I deployed our brandnew 1050 G1's and Audio worked then.

Yesterday my co-worker released some Drivers and Updates in SCCM.

Now none of the Notebooks has Audio anymore:

conexant.png

Does anyone experienced a similar problem? I tryed to take the first working driver from last week aswell as 4 others. Everytime first uninstalled the drivers clean in the device manager.

Thanks in advance,

Pascal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The new driver has a security enhancement. The Intel ME FW should be up to date. If you disable any AMT, please enable it. If you still has the problem, unstall the coonexant driver after uninstalling it.

I work for HP. All opinions and comments are my own.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

The new driver has a security enhancement. The Intel ME FW should be up to date. If you disable any AMT, please enable it. If you still has the problem, unstall the coonexant driver after uninstalling it.

I work for HP. All opinions and comments are my own.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply! But unfortunately I'm not able to install the Intel ME Update downloaded from the official 1050 G1 Downloadsite, it says this Model/Computer is not supported..

HP Recommended

Enabling AMT solved the Issue, thanks a lot!

Maybe tell that also your Support Hotline co-workers, they told it's a Windows Update from last week which crashed it and we just should wait for the resolving Update.

HP Recommended

How is it possible to run Audio on newer HP Devices without the AMT Feature?

HP Recommended

I don't know what kind of audio problem I have on my laptop EliteBook 1050 G1...but it is very strange and frustrating. The audio on the B&O speaker of the laptop works bad. I've updated everythink: all the recente driver on HP support, all the official updates of win 10 pro-64.

I need help from somebody who has my same laptop, because I'm thinking that it could be an hw problem (internal amplifier for the laptop's speaker)

The problem: audio instability. If I play a music the volume is not stable and sometims, in a random way - there are some variations. Not only: I can hear also "tone changes" withe the sound "close" and few seconds "open".

I've tried differens players, groove, windows media player.....the problem is also presente with youtube  

With this youtube-video "Betta Lemme- Bambola" for example thi audio proble is very evidente, a nightmare !!

I don't understand this problem... and I cannot believe that the audio of this expensive laptop is so bad

Help please

Thank you

Franz

HP Recommended

Hello, I have the same problem on HP EliteBook 1050 G1 windows 10 enterprise x64 1809 fully update

I dont know how enable or disable AMT, can you please help me ?

Image 4.jpgImage 5.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.