Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP PROBOOK 6550b laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have HP Probook 6550b laptop, I have Windows 10 installed on it. ISsue is that there is no ATI Raedeon graphics anywhere in it, In System information, it only shows Intel HD graphics only, I tried downloading ATI Raedeon drivers from HP Website but they installed with some issues. Still I cannot install ATI graphics in it,

Please help me. The HP website says it has built in ATI Raedeon graphics in it, What is the issue ? SHall I install Windows 7 ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Not all 6550b's have the Intel/AMD graphics adapter.

Most of them come with the Intel graphics only.

If you can adjust the brightness, change the screen resolution and put the PC in sleep mode, then your specific 6550b is like most of them...only has the Intel graphics.

If it had the AMD graphics too, there would be a separate AMD graphics adapter listed along with the Intel graphics adapter under the Display Adapters device manager category.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.