Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I have an HP ZBook 15GB that freezes when bumped or if I pick it up with one hand by the lower left hand corner.  Buttons become non-functional.  All I can do is hold the start button down until it turns off.  I can restart and it will work fine as long as I am careful not to bump that corner or pick it up with one hand in the lower left corner.  Anyone encounter this issue?  Looking for help in where to start and what to look for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Problem resolved, thank you very much!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

So far very disappointed at no help for  my issue.  I ran all the diagnostic tools from HP to no avail.  I posted my problem three times with the same results - ZERO.  Is the problem I have common with this ZBook?  This is my first HP and probably my last.  I have had much better success with Dell!

HP Recommended

Problem resolved, thank you very much!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.