1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP elitebook x360 1040 G6 SIM tray not closing

HP Recommended
HP elitebook x360 1040 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

The SIM card tray of my laptop is not closing. 

It was working fine, and suddenly I cannot close it anymore. I am sure that the tray and SIM card are in the right position. When I am pressing the tray, I can here a click, but the tray still doesn't stay closed.

When I changed the SIM card one, the laptop was on. Can it be that it has some internal errors and it cannot keep the tray closed?

I also notice that the tray is a bit wobbling.

Did someone else had the same problem?

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,021 9,918 802 3,894
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @ana_p 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community.

Please, contact your local HP Support team and ask your case to be elevated to tier II for investigation.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation