Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp 8770w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, everyoone thanks for keep an eye here 

So I am going to buy new gpu card, exactly Nvidia quadro M3000M , that has compatibility with windows 8

I have already updated my bios from w8 to the most recent one.

But When I try to upload the last version update card drive I found incompatibility , so my question if I download from W8 this can be update to window 10 when I re-change my  hdd?

How can  I update my bios video card? Regards and thank you for your attention.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Can you check your spelling from your questions? The reason why nobody answered might be due to the reason that its not clear what you are trying to perform or which exact issue you are having ...

thanks 😄

--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi thanks for your reply

Ok, I supposed to be unable to install new driver of nvidia quadro for hp 8770w... Because it was already installeded 

Anyway thank you

HP Recommended

Not sure which driver you tired. The latest one is v419.72 sp95584.exe.

According to the HP Spare parts list for your model, the following device is compatible:

NVIDIA Quadro 3000M, N14E-Q1 2GB dedicated GDDR5 video memory 689280-001

So if you card is the correct one, the driver above should work.

P.S.
Keep noted that a driver isn´t the same as a bios or firmware and out of the box I do not know if HP allows to update the Firmware/Bios in the NVIDIA Quadro 3000M as I do not see such one on there website...
--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.