cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 2
20 11 2 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

How good is the HP ZBook thinking about buying one

HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am thinking about buying another HP laptop not a new one a refurbished one I can get this one  HP ZBook 15 

Intel i7 4th Gen 4800MQ (2.70 GHz) 4 GB Memory 1 TB HDD  Windows 10 Pro for just under $600 is this laptop worth that it's a grade A refurbished laptop.

I got a HP Probook 6465b now that I just ordered a A8 1.8GHz quad core for. My laptop now has 16GB Ram, 500GB Samsung SSD Windows 10 Home OEM 

How much better will the Zbook be compared to what I got now. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 7
763 756 77 153
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

just considering the CPU a 6565b with AMD A8 vs Zbook 15 G2 with 4800MQ (2.70 GHz) is like to compare a Fiat 500 with a 1LT engine vs a Ferrari .

bye

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
20 11 2 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's well put thanks.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation