cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bogda
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to get exact specification of my hp laptop?

HP Recommended
Elitebook 850 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to know exact specification of my hp new laptop. If I type my s/n at product information page at hp support page, I get just specification for the whole laptop family. I can get warranty information but not exact specification.

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,021 9,918 802 3,894
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Здраво @Bogda 

Добро дошла !

Welcome !

There are many ways to obtain this information.

You can use an app (it has a free trial version) called AIDA64 which can show you detailed information about your hardware and the PC specs -> download it from here >> https://www.aida64.com/downloads

If this does not work for you, please post back and let me know what exactly are you looking for and what is the purpose. Also, let me know where did you buy the laptop from ?

Thank you. Hope this works for you.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation