Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Serial number: 5CD92272ZH
Product number: 6VK79EA
Good day,
Four months ago 16.08.19 I bought A short time later I began to notice the noise coming from the fan, the sound can be compared to the air turbine just before departure. I contacted HP Support when I was instructed to change settings, it did not help.
Now I have given up, since the sound prevents and limits where and when I can use the PC. At university, I stopped writing notes on PC noise coming from my PC is just as annoying and reminds me of the neighbor who cuts the grass on a Sunday morning. In the library, group rooms, group work and all other possible places outside the pub as no one hears the sound of the fan. This has not only been a problem when others are nearby but when I am going to use the PC at home as noise reduces and limits concentration. If I do not use ear plugs during the period I use the PC, I can never enjoy work peace. Noise also makes it difficult for me to use the PC in net tray mode, can't enjoy myself with a movie once ...
Now that I am writing this complaint with only google chrome the PC is so hot that I had to open the window to cool the room. since day one when i bought this pc which cost me over 15000 kr-i have used cooler master in addition i have always been more gentle with the pc than new born young.In addition, the speed and performance of the pc has gone down considerably lately, it hangs very often now even I have lightweight programs like Word. Today I noticed that by using the Camera button on the right side the PC hangs, then the PC will restart automatically. The touch toad has also been weird, as it doesn't always respond, and I have to use an external mouse. The charger even makes nice sound.
I am disappointed in myself when I took the chance on the new HP Specter after the first failed to last more than two years, this one failed more than four months. Will not say that I am dissatisfied with HP as I have always been a big fan of all the products HP comes with, but do not deserve the Specter series.
I expect you to deal with the matter as soon as possible, as I do not have time to do repairs, etc., and depend very much on good PC. The exam time is just around the corner as well and I have more than 250 GB of data stored on this machine which I am very dependent on and can not go without more than a short short period of time.

Thank you for reading this inquiry. Wish you a nice day ahead!

Mohan
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DoctorSaada 

Please

(a) Only keep one post and delete the second one,

(b) Edit your post and REMOVE SERIAL NUMBER. Never post s/n of your machine on Forums.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.