Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I want to buy some part of my notebook

HP Recommended
HP Envy 17 - j100ec
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello, I would like to ask if there is any way to buy this whole part.


Because once the hinges on my laptop broke and I gave it to the repairman. He just put glue in it and even more ruined it.





So I would like to know if it is not possible to buy this whole part with screws.
New member
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

And even if I could buy somewhere this part too



0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 471 748
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tobiaisu Welcome to HP Community!


Thank you for the images.


I would request you to contact phone support. 


Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.


1)Click on this link -

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.


Keep us posted,


If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!


0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation