Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840 G5 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 11

I have a HP EliteBook 840 g5 which product ID is ending with #ABB 

and I want to from which country its belongs ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

A notebook that ends in #ABB is sold for use in Europe (English)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

A notebook that ends in #ABB is sold for use in Europe (English)

HP Recommended

Thanks for giving this solution.

It' s very much useful for me.

Actually I need some more information about it.

Can you please give your contact details.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

The only other information that would be available would be to enter the product number or serial number in the partsurfer website below and it may provide other details (memory, processor, model Wi-Fi adapter, display resolution, etc).

HP PartSurfer

There is also the HP Quickspecs link which provides a general overview for the entire 840 G5 model series.

HP EliteBook 840 G5 Notebook PC (bhphotovideo.com)

HP Recommended

Thank you, I will keep those things in my mind. I didn't know about this before.

Spoiler
Thank you, I will keep those things in my mind. I didn't know about this before. I was actually searching for the edubirdie reviews online. I am not that good at writing essay assignments and that is why I never got high marks on my essay assignments and because of this, my parents always get mad at me. It makes me sad and that is why I was searching for an essay writer online and found out about EduBirdie essay writers but before taking help from them, I want to read their reviews to make sure they are trustworthy.
HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.