Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-24-2020 05:17 PM
@Nagu883 I recommend you attempt the below steps to identify the cause of the failure and resolve it accordingly:
- Try changing the keyboard layout/language and check if it works: Click here for steps.
- Clean the keyboard with compressed air (blow compressed air in the gaps between keys). This removes some lint and dust.
- Shut down the laptop, remove the battery and cable for a moment, press and hold the start button for 60 seconds
- Replace the battery, restart the notebook,
- if the issue persists, perform an interactive hardware test on the keyboard using the steps mentioned on this link: Click here (look under "Running Component Tests > Keyboard test").
P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community