SamehBijo
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My Zbook shows on HP Support assistant as E;itebook

HP Recommended
Zbook 17

Hi , 

Even though I have a Zbook 17 mobile workstation , it shows in the HP Support assistant as Elitebook w8780 , I found that up while I was trying to find out which model of zbook do I have , 

Knowing that I know the difference between Zbook and Elitebook (I sued to own one ) and there is a printed Zbook logo on the laptop.

any help ?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
11,946 11,885 2,375 4,840
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

In support assistant have you added the ZBOOK to your devices. If you are signed in, it might be showing the old elitebook you had, since it is one of your devices.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
SamehBijo
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Actually I didnt add anything , when I installed HP Support assistant it was added automatically , I tried after reading your post to add a new device and to detect new devices but nothing was found , also there is no option to remove a device from the app .

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation