Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
ProBook

My new ProBook when I go into Control Panel - System and Security - System and look at About under the Device specifications this is what I see:

ideapad 330-15IKB

Device name  LAPTOP-TSMAV504

Support shows Manufacturer as Lenovo (my old laptop was Lenovo, motherboard went out) and Website link is Lenovo website 

Also there is a "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" in System and Security.  why would this be on a new HP?

I had a computer shop handle everything for me, from diagnosis of original to replacement and setup.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Looks to me that you need to ask Lenovo for this help, as this is NOT an HP computer... you can doble-check by trying to enter the BIOS pressing F10 at power on

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.