Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
My notebook HP Spectre x360 – 13-aw0107nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a problem with the battery life. Because battery life is. Max 4.5 hours with a strong shaded display. The laptop is only three months old and the program shows 4.3 percent battery consumption. By. The manufacturer's battery should last 9 hours. Can I make a complaint about this?My notebook HP Spectre x360 – 13-aw0107nc 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Dawid88 wrote:

.... By. The manufacturer's battery should last 9 hours. Can I make a complaint about this?My notebook HP Spectre x360 – 13-aw0107nc 

@Dawid88 

From my experiences with notebooks from Dell, Asus, Lenoveo, HP ... I don't trust those numbers. Do you believe them ? Only my Microsoft Surface machines give me a very close numbers (around 80% ie for example they say 10hrs, I can get 7 to 8 hrs),

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended
Thank you for answering.
Then what can I do? Can I return the equipment because it does not match the manufacturer's data?
Do I have any basis for a battery complaint? I also have a few other problems, e.g.: After selecting the best battery performance option, my mouse is slow... It reacts poorly (the mouse is connected via bluetooth) - the equipment reacts slowly... hard to work on it. In addition, the battery life after 3 months is 4.26% according to the program. - I was doing BIOS updates but it didn't help much...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.