Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy Best Value
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I ordered a HP Envy laptop six days ago.  I checked the box that gave me the option to have it delivered to me within 2-4 business days.  I was counting on my laptop to be here within the 2-4 days, as my prior laptop quit working and I am attending college online and I can't get behind.   When I purchased my laptop, I looked up all of my different options of where to buy my laptop from.  I knew exactly what kind of computer I wanted, however, I needed to find the fastest delivery option there was. That is the main reasons why I had ordered it from HP online because it said 2-4 business days for delivery.  I have chatted a couple times with HP support online.  The first time I chatted with HP support, they told me that my order wouldn't be sent out until April 10 and then after it is shipped is when the 2-4 business days comes in.  They said the reason it is taking so long is because I wanted my laptop customized and I did not order my laptop to be customized.  The fist chat with HP support online did not help me.    The next day, I couldn't get through in talking to anyone on the phone, so I again contacted HP chat support again and they told me that my laptop wasn't made yet and that my isn't coming from the warehouse where they have other laptops.  I am not understanding any of this.  I understand that there may be some what of a delay due to the pandemic, however, I don't understand this.  If I would have known that I wouldn't receive my laptop on or around the 2-4 days, I would have purchased my laptop somewhere else.  I don't know what else to do and I am not happy.  I have purchased a laptop through HP years ago and it was delivered when they said it was supposed to be delivered.  Who is over HP sales or who can I contact that is over the department that I need to deal with?  Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@questions4u1 wrote:

...  I understand that there may be some what of a delay due to the pandemic, however, I don't understand this. 

@questions4u1 

It is very easy to understand. You know many HP machines come from production lines in China. Now, nearly all countries are locked down. I don't believe your order would arrive on time in 2-4 business days..

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.