Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Dont know yet
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Need a notebook, with 64bit, 64GB ram, 1TB SSD that performs and doesn't create much noice.
E.g. the HP ZBook 15 G5 Mobile Workstation is good, but creates way to much noice and is unpleasant to work at for several hours.
Do you have an alternative?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @LarsHansen,

Generally speaking, if you're looking at a laptop with 64GB of RAM, you would have to refer to the high-end workstation PCs.

Have you tried considering any of the other Workstations available? (Linked you to Denmark page since it looks like you're from Denmark)

Kind regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

Awsome answer. Love when people answers questions without readning the question and statment of the problem.

HP Recommended

Hello @LarsHansen,

No need to be so rude; I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific laptop model or anything but I provided an answer specifying that if you're looking for a high-end HP laptop then you would have to look at the workstation lineup as other series do not provide any 64GB memory models.

If this wasn't an answer you were looking for, perhaps specify your question a bit further as it is very broad. Alternative as in another brand? Perhaps look at the reviews of the Zbook Studio X360 if you're looking for personalized advice.

Regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.