cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Scrann76
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

No print screen button on HP 1030 Elitebook

HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 1030
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

There is no print screen button on my new HP 1030 elitebook. I use print screen regularly in my line of work. 

Is there a quick short-cut I can take to print screen?  So far, the only solution is to use the snipping tool, but this is quite clunky.  I've also seen a solution that someone uses the shift and insert key, but I don't appear to have an insert key either!  

HELP! Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_J_W
Level 7
917 390 89 278
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have a look around your keyboard as there might be a Fn plus key option for PrtSc. On my ZBook Studio x360 G5 it's Fn + right Shift.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
David_J_W
Level 7
917 390 89 278
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have a look around your keyboard as there might be a Fn plus key option for PrtSc. On my ZBook Studio x360 G5 it's Fn + right Shift.

Scrann76
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is fantastic - thank you!  It is as you suggest, on the right shift key. 

Thanks again. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation