cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
ishraqiyun77
Level 2
25 11 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Pens for ProBook x360 435 G8

HP Recommended
ProBook x360 435 G8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm just curious about pen compatibility for this model.

I came across the HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen (Silver) googling for compatible pens for this device. I can't tell if this pen is, but if it is I'd really like to get. I like the tip, the flat edge, and that is USB rechargeable. Couple things I can't find out about it:

• Is it compatible with the ProBook x360 435 G8?
  • It just says "System Requirements" are "MPP2.0" and I can't find anything regarding this for the ProBook... does it have MPP2.0?
  • Where can I get it in the US given it only shows up on HP for Europe and Asia?

I get the feeling it isn't compatible and that my only option for this laptop is the HP Pro Pen

• Does this pen support tilt? Get contradictory answers from HP chat support.
4 REPLIES 4
soccer_dan
Level 8
Level 8
1,204 709 76 144
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pro Pen G1 (p/n 8JU62AA/8JU62UT) is compatible with the probook x360 435 g7/g8

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ishraqiyun77
Author
Level 2
25 11 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does it support tilt?

soccer_dan
Level 8
Level 8
1,204 709 76 144
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i believe so but not 100% sure... in any case, that is the pen supported by this platform

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
ishraqiyun77
Author
Level 2
25 11 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you confirm with someone if it does? I need a pen with tilt. If this doesn't have it, I need to find an alternative that is hopefully works with this laptop. Otherwise, I'll probably just return the laptop and try something else with this functionality.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation