cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LarsHoiberg
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

SABA Learning Center error "User record doesn't exist. Please contact system administrator"

HP Recommended

I cannot access the SABA Learning Center.  It says the user record does not exist.  I use the exact same login to access HP CSN as well as my Account ID info and those work fine.  The sign-in page is https://hpi-external.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/HPI/local

I have to access this site for my HP certifications.  There is no option for techinal support.  The only option is to reset your password which I have done, but still can't sign in.  I don't think it's an account problem because I can sign into other HP sites using the exact same account info.  Hopefully someone can direct me. 

1 REPLY 1
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LarsHoiberg

I've responded to your PM

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation