Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello, my name is Sanjeev Mansotra, I'm facing screen problems like a blurry laptop screen, flashing, blinking, or fuzzy, an unresponsive touchscreen, or a black-and-white or blank screen. I bought it in 2022 not that old. Can anyone give solutions?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Sanjeev.

I recommend trying first with the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI tool to see whether the problems are there as well.

Are you experiencing the same image problems with an external display?

Please provide an image of your blurry display and your laptop model in your next reply.

HP Recommended

There was an internal problem. I got it fixed by sending it to the HP center. I'm happy that they helped a lot and cooperated with me. They took a minimal fee now I don't have any issues with the screen. Thank you for helping!

HP Recommended

In the Display settings window, click the arrow next to Display resolution to open the list of display resolutions. Click the Recommended display resolution, and then close the window. If that does not work it may be the graphics card which needs to be replaced.

Andrewworshtil
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.