Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Die Wahrheit ist wohl eher, dass sie die Panels bei unterschiedlichen Suppliers zusammekaufen und die Qualitätskontrolle wohl nicht so recht klappen will...

The truth is rather that she buys the panels from different suppliers and the quality control is not really working...

HP Recommended

Hi Brinus,

Can you let us know, how do the screens without SureView perform?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hi Piote,

Sure, the screen on my new HP (born without SureView) works like a normal good old type.

Battery time is unchanged. Viewing angle is much better from all angles, the screen is more soft to the eyes.

-Light level and contrast is not as strong as on the SureView, -But no problem for me 🙂

I (guess) that the panel could be replaced with a non-SureView without problems, its quite easy, i saw the HP technician perform this operation in a earlier chapter.. -In the case that HP will not cooperate and someone would feel like DIY + self-financing a old type replacement panel..

The warranty is waived, of course and I'm not responsible for any damage, just for the record 🙂

Cheers

HP Recommended

Hi Brinus,

Thanks a lot, this is very helpful.

Just one more question - are these screens matte and touchscreens? I mean the ones without SureView.

HP Recommended

Hi Piote,

Normally  the screens are matte.

-Don't know about touchscreen, that could be a issue..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.