cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qian403
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

UCM-UCSI ACPI Device Yellow Alert Error code 43 on Win10 version 2004 on EliteBook 840 G6

HP Recommended
Example: EliteBook 840 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I know there is the same issue happening on win10 version 1809 and this can be fixed by update windows patch. However, I am using win10 v2004 and still get the same issue. 

I can make sure the BIOS has been updated to 2020/08 version.  Windows updates are also performed. 

I was wondering if anyone got the same issue with win10 v2004?  and how to fix the problem.  Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
JCT-UK
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same issue here with a G450 Probook G7 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".  Had no problems until past 48 hours now (unsurprisingly) my USB C docks no longer work

0 Kudos
JCT-UK
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK for what its worth I uninstalled all updates for the last w days, rebooted a few times and low and behold the problem appears to have resolved itself and no updates are showing as installable.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation