Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook x360 435 G7 Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey Community!

I'm currently searching the right stylus/pen for my HP ProBook x360 435 G7 Notebook. But it's really hard to find any info on that. I also called several support hotlines, but they either have no Info about that or there was currently a technical problem. But beside that, I really want some infos from the field.

What I found out so far, the only official stated compatible pen is the HP Pen Pro G1. While this is a good info, I'm still searching for the "best" option. I've read of tilt pens with more features, enabled through the microsoft pen protocol. And I'm wondering if it can be compatible with the ProBook. Like the HP Tilt Pen.

Has anyone experiences with that? Does anybody know? Beside the HP products, are other pens from other manufacturers mention-worthy and compatible?

Thanks and kind regards!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@tiwookie 

The "best" option is the one that works.

Yes, the G1 pen is the pen marked as compatible with this Probook x360 435 G7

HP ProBook x360 435 G7 Notebook PC

Accessories

8JU62AA

HP Pro Pen G1

Accessories

8MP61AA

HP Pro Pen Nib Set

I purchased on of these for the same notebook.

The pen works - So far, I've not tried to do anything other than test it for basic operation.

Is there there something "out there" that is better?

Unknown - HP does not provide us with non-HP pen information.

Datasheet

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ProBook x360 435 G7 Notebook PC 

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.