cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
APez
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Whats the difference between this notes?

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 440 G6

Hi! Whats the difference between this notes? They have the same specification. Please explain.

HP ProBook 440 G6 (4RZ50AV)

HP Probook 440 G6 (6BN75EA)

I've found this thread with the same note: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/What-s-the-difference-between-models/m-p/7061963#M1...

I've check this notes on partsurfer.com 

4RZ50AV is calling BASE MODEL NOTEBOOK and it has only 15 records.

6BN75EA is NOTEBOOK PC and has full 215 records.

So what is BASE MODEL?

2 REPLIES 2
APez
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any respond? Is it too stupid question? I would be glad, if i can call to support and ask, but i cant find contact number

0 Kudos
TryToDoMybest
Level 8
829 820 81 166
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

a part number that end with AV , is a single component of a complex configuration , called SKU.

on HP site, they say it's a base unit (whole notebook, with motherboard and soldered CPU) ,

this is the description for 4RZ50AV

HP Probook 440 G6 Notebook with Intel i5-8265U (1.6GHz, 6MB cache, 4 cores) and integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 -

found here: https://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&urlLangId=&catEntry...

then you have to select RAM , SSD, WLAN.

wih the other part number 6BN75EA , you have a computer already configured. so you get what HP decided to install inside a 440 G6.

For sure that are other xxxxxEA part number , other SKUs,  for other 440 configurations.

conclusion:

xxxxxAV =  so all part number ending with AV iare one component only.

other part number endig with different letters: EA , US , AW., ET , AT ,.....,  are fully configured notebook. EA and ET are for EMEA market, AW are global SKU ,.....

I hope this answer your question.

bye

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation