Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-30-2019 07:09 AM
I am using HP 15-be012TU. The battery backup is not getting ,now it's just like desktop computer only working when it's plugged. I checked my laptop battery it's model name is HS04 but when I searched there two type model.Which model is suitable for themy laptop?
12-03-2019 08:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I have a few steps listed below that should help you resolve this concern:
Unplug the charge and use the laptop until the battery drains to 15%.
Turn off the laptop and turn it back on after 30mins.
Reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager:
1) In the search box, type and open “Device Manager”.
2) Expand “Batteries”.
3) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
4) Click on “Uninstall”.
5) At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
6) Shutdown the computer.
7) Remove the battery for minute and then put it back in.
😎 When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
9) Go to Device Manager.
10) Expand Batteries.
11) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
12) Click "Search automatically for updated driver software"
Do the same thing with Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.
Restart the computer and the issue should be fixed.
For more information on the model suitable for your Laptop, I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team:
Note: Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community