Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
ProBook 6470b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I just want to replace the wifi and Bluetooth card as my Bluetooth is not working. Pls, help with choosing the compatible card for my ProBook 6470b.

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. I just want to know that my lap does really have Bluetooth.  mine is a pre-owned laptop.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

If your notebook has bluetooth, the hardware will be present in the BIOS and have a setting to enable/disable it.

If you don't see such a setting then it doesn't have bluetooth.

Not having bluetooth was not unusual back then.  Maybe around 50% of HP 6470b notebooks had bluetooth.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply. So there is the only way to change the wifi card to add the Bluetooth feature.? But some techies say that changing of wifi card will lose the dual-band wifi? Is that true

HP Recommended

Hi:

I had given you the link to the discussion for dual band wifi cards with bluetooth that may work for your model.

That would be the only suggestion I can offer.

HP Recommended

Okay, thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.