Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Probook 6560B
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi..

i have hp probook 6560b laptop i want to configure the fingerprint scanner.but tried varius methods and drivers.i want to know the right driver for me

windows hello not working..

i try all driver on this forum but no luck

plz give me suggestions and right driver..Thank u In Adavance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

my Problem Solved

use this method 

first uninstall Biomatric Valid sensor

go to hp website and download windows 64 bit fingerprint valid sensor driver 2012

after install driver

download  Hp Client Security and install it

after that open client security and set pin than go to enter add fingerprint enrollment after finish restart pc and windows hello and login with finger show up

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@KunwarSa 

Firstly does it have Finger Print reader and sensor ? I can't find from the following link

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02782539

One of my machines does have Finger print reader but it is too old and no Windows 10 driver for it therefore Windows Hello won't work:

USH.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

yes fingerprint sensor there 

i already using on windows 7 64bit 

problem after windows 10 update

HP Recommended

my Problem Solved

use this method 

first uninstall Biomatric Valid sensor

go to hp website and download windows 64 bit fingerprint valid sensor driver 2012

after install driver

download  Hp Client Security and install it

after that open client security and set pin than go to enter add fingerprint enrollment after finish restart pc and windows hello and login with finger show up

HP Recommended

@KunwarSa 

It's good to know. Yes, we definitely need driver.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.