Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Zbook 15 G5 mobile workstation (Custom)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just ordered a customized HP ZBook 15 G5 mobile workstation. I have a business where I teach workshops, and the laptop is always visible. I had a custom skin made for my previous ZBook 14 G2 with my business logo on it and want to get one for the new computer, but nobody has skins for this specific unit. (the skin goes on the back of the monitor)

I suspect the monitor casing on this unit is probably identical to one used on an Spectre, Envy,  Elitebook or other model, that I can get a custom skin for.  Has anyone put a skin on this model, or know what other model has the same monitor size?

bert

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

you can look for skins at www.zazzle.com

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Zazzle doesn't have any skins for a 15.6"monitor.

HP Recommended

Did you find a company or a way to get a skin created?

HP Recommended

I never found an exact size, but this one came close: https://www.decalgirl.com/make/skins/custom-laptop-skins

The "Large Laptop" was very close - it required a very small amount of trimming, and left the bottom 3/8" uncovered, but it was the best I could find.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.