Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, I will try to remove it here, although I think my problem is insufficient cooling.

Fraga
HP Recommended

Your fan is running wild? Had the problem too, caused by the HP bloatware!. Also pay attention to the Nvidia driver. For the P1000 I have driver: 26.21.114.3170. Nice and cool, and no wild fan....

CPU temperatures.jpgGPU temperature.jpg

HP Recommended

No, my notebook looks like it will fly, but it doesn't cool. After I installed the HP Advisor you indicated, I installed the 391.48 driver, but it still warms up and crashes, but less so. I am installing the driver you indicated now to see if it improves. Thanks, the first tips helped a lot. The temperature without any 3D application  - With 3D app that work (Revit) it goes to 100 degrees.Anotação 2019-12-02 020643.png

Fraga
HP Recommended

Have you tried to disable the internal graphics (630), using the P1000 only? Can be done in BIOS (use discrete only or something like that)....

HP Recommended

Yes, I tried, but it didn't totally solve the problem, and with that the fans were all the time on. I believe the cooling system was very poorly sized. I left it in Hybrid and not in automatic. Since I installed the 431.70 driver I have not had any problems yet, I hope it works. Thank you again.

Fraga
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.