Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Zbook 15 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone,

my work notebook is a Zbook 15 G6. I have it since january and everything was fine until a week ago, when I noted that the notebook completely shut down instead of going to sleep.

This happens everytime now, and with every method: clicking the sleep button in start menu, closing the lid (when on battery mode) or clicking the sleep button on my keyboard.

The pc closes all the programs that are running and shuts down. On the power button the led is off.

Note that the pc is not hibernated, since when I press the power button, the pc has a fresh start and does not recover my open applications.

I think that this can be due to a bios update (R92) that the PC has done in the previous week.

Any solutions??

Thank You,

Ale

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I've been told from a colleague of mine, with the same notebook, that he's having the same issue with the sleeping of the pc.

HP I think you have to investigate this, maybe with some update you rolled out in the last weeks (e.g. bios).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.