1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Zbook 15u Driver Support

HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15u
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a zBook 15u and I have installed Windows 10 2016 LTSC on it. I am having a lot of problems trying to get the drivers working.

I copied the driver file repository before I installed 2016 LTSC and hoped I could point these to the correct devices in device manager. It has worked for most of them but I have the following which I cannot get drivers for:

Base System Device

Multimedia Audio Controller

Video Controller

I have downloaded all the drivers from the HP website and none of those work. I even downloaded the utility to scan which drivers were missing - This did not detect any drivers missing. Due to them being critical drivers which are missing, I get blue screen error quite often stating critical process died.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation