Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi! @gavin3g, thanks for the reply.

I understand your frustration. I would be sending you the direct telephone number to contact HP commercial team.

In a private message. Please check your inbox for details.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Mr Robot,

well after your excellent help HP collected my tablet last monday and retunred it abck to me today.

Good service except...

all they did was wipe and reinstall my HDD and did not fix the hardware faults

I very specifically left a word document on the desktop detailing the faults but this was ignored.

and requesting not to wipe everything if at all possible

if HP really want to annoy customer this is a good way.

what do you think?

teh outstanding issue now is that teh SD card reader does not work, it read my first 64gB card  but would not copy files onto it , nor find any files copied onto it  So I put in a new 32GB and this is not found at all not even teh reader .

the sd was shipped back in the laptop and has not been resolved.

IF HP have a fautly product maybe they need to rewrite the tech documentation  so it doesn't include an sd reader rather than ship with a reader that does not work.

VERY DISAPPOINTED

HP Recommended

Hi! @gavin3g,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

Thanks and Regards

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Wonder when HP will respond to multiple posts on this question. Seems like there should be a simple way to shut down password manager without disabling the rest of the entire application .

HP Recommended

I must have missed a reply on disabling password manager !!

Hello hello hello hello hello hello.

HP Recommended

apparently the latest Microsoft Windows 10 update fixed the problem with HP password Manager popping up on Outlook and other apps. the application no longer tries to create the issues it had before. This is a good thing and will allow users to keep the entire application.

It would have been nice if HP sent info on the fix. also it had nothing to do with Chrome.:smileyhappy:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.