Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LegalTech
Level 1
5 4 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

how i can change or remove hp client security password?

HP Recommended

I have the same issue.  The windows administrator password does not work.  How do I enter the program?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LegalTech
Author
Level 1
5 4 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My issue was resolved.  The problem was that I had disabled my administrator account and was using another account as the administrator.  It needed the password of the built-in administrator account not the admin account I was using.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 397
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LegalTech

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, you're in need of support, 

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

What is the operating system on the PC?

Could you share the picture of the screen asking for administrator password?

Once I have the information, I'll help you further with troubleshooting steps,

Keep me posted!

0 Kudos
LegalTech
Author
Level 1
5 4 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The product # is: G4U47UT

The OS is WIndows 10 Professional

I cannot share the password request screen, as I am not with the laptop at the moment.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
LegalTech
Author
Level 1
5 4 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My issue was resolved.  The problem was that I had disabled my administrator account and was using another account as the administrator.  It needed the password of the built-in administrator account not the admin account I was using.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation