Did you mean: 
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

how to disable the onscreen text - zbook x2 g4 - express keys beside screen

HP Recommended
zbook x2 g4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello....im a digital artist, i use a zbook x2 g4 manly for photoshop painting....i have customized the express keys next to the screen with a few common commands (like alt and zoom and brush sizes etc)...using the "HP CTREATE CONTROL PANEL" and using a proper HP pen....all works fine.....my only issue is that when you press each button some text pops up on the screen saying the buttons function for about 2 seconds....i cant find anywhere to turn this off, im assuming there is a registry key or something like that.....but thought i would ask the pros first if anyone knows best way to turn off this feature, as its slightly annoying and not needed for my workflow.

any ideas would be fantastic.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation