Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp z book x2 g4
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

i tried to go return my zbook today, it just isn’t working for me. i’ve had it for about a month and a half and since then i’ve had nothing but problems. the battery life has significantly gone down. it can only last about 3 hours on battery saver mode and MAYBE 2 hours on normal. after talking with the sales people on the online chat they told me that because it’s been over 30 days i can’t return this laptop. i saved up so much money for so long to buy a new laptop! i spent 3000$ on this notebook and i really thought it was going to work for me. but sadly it didn’t. which is okay i just wanted to return and find something else that does. ever since i got this laptop it has had problems. i can’t even render a 16 second video in premier without it crashing. lightroom will randomly stop working for no reason. this laptop is less than 2 months old! i just want to return it and find something else. but i was very rudely told that nothing can be done for me because i didn’t decided to return within the 30 days. it has been 45 days. surely because i missed the return period by 15 days something can be done? HP why don’t you want to make the customer happy? i am now stuck with a 3000$ laptop that doesn’t work right and i can’t even get rid of it. i am so dissatisfied with the customer service i’ve received and with the product i bought. would not recommend buying a zbook. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @robyn13

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.