Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Here's 2 problems i encountered lately since I bought my elitebook 845 g9. But we all know it's not just about this product model.

1.Vram size cound not adjust. Many softwares have the function to uses GPU accelerate their render or display performance, but they detect the vram of GPU, such as Adobe Illustrator, it need 1GB of Vram to enable GPU ac. I tried to adjust Vram size in AMD software and bios, AMD software told me to reboot while still the sam 512mb. Bios, you don't give the options at all. Don't tell me the system is smarter to adjust video memory size, yes of course the system's smarter, BUT THE SOFTWARES ARE NOT. Just let it be adjustable, OK? When we get in bios and adjust this parameter, trust me, we know what we are doing and what we need.

2.S3 sleep mode is missing. When I put my laptop in a bag and get to another point, I don't want to hear the fan roaring inside. And when i get it out of bag, i don't want to feel the high temprature and see the low battery level. please give us the s3 sleep mode, let the windows modern standby go to hexx.

It's not small things, especially for the poeple who uses your products to creat and work and make money for their live. Please, get attention, update the bios, add those functions back. As I know for the past few years they were all there, and we are so need them, and we used them well, so why would you get it off? Listen to your customers, bring them back, please.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.