Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
1 REPLY 1
01-04-2018 07:07 PM - edited 01-04-2018 08:25 PM
I believe you'll be in good shape with this info..... I have never seen one of these "point of sale" devices but exercised some HP search skills:
1. Source of your hardware manual, latest version (v2): HERE
2. Source of your device's QuickSpecs, and there are over 21 if you want to search deeper: HERE
3. Source of much added information for your device, and it looks well supported: HERE
4. Your fan's Spares Part Number: Blower = 702774-001 This will also have an Assembly P/N. Yours is more like a laptop device in that it does not use a traditional bonded heatsink/fan as you see in workstations. You'll see a fan device like in the next link, and I have no idea on how exactly to get to that. There are some YouTube links to review about your device that can give hints. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGK6ADXw2hY
5. The HP PartSurfer is great if the part is needed by many HP devices and thus still has a market need. That blower is used by over 200 HP devices and there is a link to it: HERE
6. More Manuals: HERE
7. Best news..... it will be a little over $50.00 USD straight from HP via their PartSurfer system.... select your country first and use that part number. You can see this when a moderator releases the picture:
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community