Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Compaq DC7800
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hey so I was updating my BIOs and everything went perfectly fine.When I turned on my pc this morning the HP blue screen logo was looping over and over again.

I decided to reset my BIOs and then changed the date,but the problem is not solved!

Can you guys help me out?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

a blue screen boot loop is a windows software error and i doubt a bios update caused this unless you perhaps had the bios settings changed/reset

in the bios make sure the boot drive is listed and is set to the primary boot device and that Raid/AHCI or Just AHCI mode is enabled

try booting in safe mode

also check the windows log files

if all else fails, reset bios to factory defaults and reload windows

HP Recommended

Hello!Thanks for the fast reply.

To be clear my pc wont start windows,its stuck in a infinite loop on the HP blue screen.I have tried many times to boot into safe mode but the option to do so isn't even shown.I cannot access Windows Log files because I cannot access windows.

I tried to do everything you recommended,but still no result.

I reseted my BIOs,changed the date as asked to boot,but the problem is still there.

If this is a windows software problem,should I format it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.