Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello,

Latest drivers are not available on windows update.

Can you please provide me the one for the KUS1206 model on windows 7 32 & 64 bits ?

Here are some identifiers found on the back of the keyboard.

Model NO : KUS1206

Assy P/N : 700847-091 NOR

Spares P/N : 701671-091

CT : BDBSA0CQR8G1RM

thanks

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

If you can provide the actual desktop model from the tag, it can help us help you

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

I'd like to get drivers for this KEYBOARD with integrated Smart Card reader.

MODEL NO: KUS1206

ASSY P/N: 700847-001 US

SPARES P/N: 701671-001

Please provide a working driver for Windows 10. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Any news? I too need W10 64-bit drivers for Keyboard KUS1206 and SK-2027!

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks, I too found this driver in the meantime, it is signed by MS thanks good. But it does not resolve the strange issue with these two keyboards. These two keyboards do not show a PIN field for entering the pincode...

HP Recommended

tHERE IS A KNOWN ISSUE WITH THE FIRMWARE ON THE KEYBOARD, THERE IS A UTILITY AVAILABLE TO UPDATE, BUT UNFOIRTUNATELY I DO NOT HAVE A LINK, I HAVE THE TOOL, BUT I HAVE NOW FOUND A NEW FIRMWARE VERSAION, 2.8, WHICH I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR

HP Recommended

We use Safesign as middleware and had the same problem. Initially, we used to replace HP smartcard drivers with Microsoft drivers (WUDF), but Windows kept updating it. Then we found out that enabling a windows registry value solved the issue.

The value is DisablePinPadReaders and the key is

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\A.E.T. Europe B.V.\SafeSign\2.0 (in Win64)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\A.E.T. Europe B.V.\SafeSign\2.0 (in Win32).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.